Last update: 13 April 2019
Below are terms and conditions that govern the use of the Tunai Koop portal and application (“Tunai Koop”) (owned by Juzapp Sdn Bhd, referred herein to “The company” or “We” or “Tunai Koop”, “us”), and state your rights and obligations when accessing and/or using the information and services on the site and application. If you are accessing this portal or application, you acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions are binding on you and constitute an agreement between you, the customer, and us, for such access and/or use. These current terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions you may have received or accessed to date via the portal. Your continued use and/or access of the services will be deemed to be your acceptance of these current terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that the Tunai Koop shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the portal and/ or application;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the portal and application;
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmission or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the portal and/ or application; or
- Any other matter relating to the portal and/ or application.
Third Party Merchants/ Providers/ Partners
We may provide links to other websites. Such linked websites are owned and operated by third parties and as such, the company has no control over such sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that the company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any contents, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
We reserve the right to change or modify the website, application, and services, including these Terms at any time. Use of this website our Tunai Koop application and our services upon effectivity of these changes shall be presumed as an affirmation of the changes made. Should you find the changes unacceptable you must discontinue your use of the site or application.